- Have lots of juice now, though the fruit juice is not as tasty as I’d hoped–maybe with a different apple next time
- It takes about half an hour to get the yogurt incubating, once the jars are boiling and the milk is in the pot.
- Used “illegal” half & half (not organic, since I’d bought this already and didn’t have enough of the other) for the French Cream, thinking we’ll only use a little of it at a time. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.
- He only had one kiwi but ate lots of carrots; his stomach was a little upset most of the day.
- The chicken rolled in almonds was delicious (I’m sure being sauteed in butter helped), but it will be too fattening for Dad & I to have that all the time. Boy couldn’t eat all of it.
- If butternut squash really does taste just like pumpkin, it sure is a lot easier to work with.
- He chose the cheesecake for a bed-time snack, so it can’t be too bad.
- Had time to do only one of the 3 extra things I had to do yesterday; was extremely exhausted by the end of the day.
- Will have to leave church early, (because of the Club Leaders’ meeting) to come home and give the guys lunch (and go back to the meeting); Boy needs not to eat too late.
- Unfortunately, he’s queasy enough not to be able to go to church again today.
- Must make that bread, so that he doesn’t have to have banana muffins and nut crackers day after day.
- But at least I did manage to make the cheese dip just before bed last night, to add some variety.
- Must also make the cookies (even though it’s Sunday), and see if I can find saccharin.
- Trying the “Chicken Croquette” recipe tonight.