1. My username is _____ because ____.
2. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
3. My subtitle is ____ because ____.
4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
5. My default userpic is ____ because ____.
1. My username is “crazycathie” because that’s what my son suggested, and I couldn’t think of anything better at the time.
2. My journal is titled “Shh! Just LISTEN” (just lately switched the title & subtitle), because of my desire to use this journal to make myself stop and listen to little things that are there all the time, but I’m usually too busy to notice. And to listen to what God might be saying to me.
We I spend a lot of time talking sometimes, so that God can’t “get a word in edgewise”.
3. My subtitle is “time for ‘paws'”–obviously more on #2 above, but of course the “paws” is purposely mispelled, since it’s supposed to be my cat who is making me stop/pause. (And she does! Keyboards don’t stop her, and she finds laptops quite comfortable!)
4. My friends page is called “Listening to Friends”, to keep going with the “listen” theme.
5. My default userpic is: usually Dustie (my cat), who is supposedly the “owner” of this journal, the one with all the wisdom… cats are so comforting and loving, don’t you think they could be “angels in disguise”? I like to try and make her picture a little different for each season.