That’s The Mom acting like a mouse, not me! She’s all excited because of having the FINAL PROOF to read over, of that Lenten Devotional she’s been working on with two others from the church.
! Lord, we pray that You would especially bless Susan today. Give her some wonderful surprises, and bless those she loves!
Meanwhile, looks like we’re ahead of the “gimme 5” meme, so we’ll just use another one for today–AGAIN from
1. Name one thing you do everyday.
2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
- to play the piano (if we had a piano)
- to read faster–(same as you, Anna, but you read MUCH faster than me!), BUT to still be able to enjoy the setting, and not miss any details!
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- finding friends from THIRTY years ago, on Facebook
- Christmas, especially the carols
- the three-inch thick scrapbooking album that my mom made of my childhood
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
- creme de menthe on ice cream
- tortiere (meat pie made with ground pork)
- pizza ordered from a pizza place (it’s SO fattening!)
- chocolate mousse (mmmm!!!!)
5. Name five things/people that make you feel good.
- eating any of those 4 things above (and several others)!!
- a sunny day
- good Christian music
There are several people reading us who don’t have lj accounts (you could get one though–without cost), but you can still answer these questions, just click on “Leave a comment”, or paste a Note in facebook!