OK, Easter (esp. Lent)–DONE; now for the other busy things…
- prepare for the kids’ club service project; plan new-baby surprise?
- scan pictures for The Dad’s-family-summer reunion
- get ready to learn the new computer
- move The Student back home
- begin easing him back into “normal” diet
- cross fingers (meaning PRAY) that his Crohn’s is healed
- Club Closing Event–prepare certificates & photos for the kids, plan the evening with leaders, etc.
- bake/pack for long weekend & bridal shower
- spring clean bathroom
- deal with pending photos
- spring clean basement–boxes, manuals
- make sure we’re ready for the wedding this summer (print PHOTO-LIST)
- sort through kazillions more pictures
- reorder & recrop the ones we already have
- merge all the diets into one, for “normal use”
- spring clean cupboards, sort all the extras obtained from all the diets
- paint The Student’s bedroom, and sundry other walls–if the leftover paint is still good by then!
“Tell those rich in this world’s wealth to quit being so full of themselves and so obsessed with money, which is here today and gone tomorrow. Tell them to go after God, who piles on all the riches we could ever manage–[who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment–NLT] to do good, to be rich in helping others, to be extravagantly generous.” (1 Timothy 6:17, 18)
Walk to Rivendell: The road zigzags to the top of a steep bank.