Well! The Mom was STILL tired Friday night, so went to bed early, which meant that TODAY…
- she was up at 6 am, and immediately put the ribs on to cook, so they’d be ready for sauce & bbq at suppertime (which supper, btw, happened in the pouring rain)
- went raspberry picking
- came home and fed lunch to people, of raspberries, among other things
- scanned in 3 books for Rej’s Improvement
- made diagram notes in one of the books
- got finger food ready for tomorrow’s double bridal shower after church
- cooked rice, butter beans, and the ribs for supper (and a small salad for The One Who doesn’t like beans)
- went on her mile-walk
- did a bit of treadmill, so as to keep in the Treadmill Habit
- had her shower
- Now “ready & rarin” for an episode of Bonanza!
Walk to Rivendell: We’ll stop here by Old Man Willow to rest (it’s about 5:30 pm).