((Hope this doesn’t show up on Facebook… just updating an old post.))
NOTE: There is now a “Packing List” in Pages.
- Make a list of meals that would be OTHER than 5 different bbq, meat & potatoe meals! And don’t forget to bring the recipes & utensils/dishes needed for them.
- Didn’t bring fruit & lemonade… but THERE WAS LOTS OF ROOM IN THE FRIDGE!!!! (Really missed my lemonade!)
- Don’t camp so close to the firepit that you can’t have a fire. (JUST DO IT!)
- Remember that 3 weeks is “long enough”!
- Exercises: KEEP IT SIMPLE/easy. In 2012 did the main 3 strength training for women.
- BE SURE to check the dates carefully with Sam BEFORE booking. (Consider letting him stay home? Or staying with Sweet Girl?)
- Having an extra bathing suit was great… and camping near the pool/hot tub is important, especially for rainy/cool days.
- My own audio book to listen to on a long trip is also a great thing!