- Multi-tasking yesterday did get the yogurt made, some crackers baked, the squash cooked & frozen, and some cookies baked.
- The crackers are a hit, but the cookies… I had to add so much extra “flour”, that you can’t taste anything else. None of the SCD frosting recipes would work, so what to do? Maybe I’ll try crumbling them up, and adding honey & chopped nuts, and rolling in coconut.
- Sam ate his supper fairly well, and no symptoms this morning! Though he did have some gas after eating.
- We’ve been too busy/tired to get out for our walks. Not good.
- Feeling very, very tired this morning, but I think I’ll be okay.
- Lots to do again… realized the tomato sauce/ketchup has to be boiled down today if I’m going to make the “pizza” tonight, and barbecue ribs tomorrow. Don’t know how we’ll be able to pack/plan enough meals to bring when we go away next week, but we’ll worry about that when the time comes. Should plan ahead, but it’s just too difficult–there’s enough to do just for the next couple of days.
- Really want to make some nice pictures of the Club leaders to put up on the bulletin board, as an appreciation; hopefully I’ll get time.