- Didn’t do anything “diet related” (besides the regular meals–Sam had salad with his barbecued ribs and lots of carrots.) Yay!!
- Got all the Club pictures done! Yaay!!
- Sam did get to church and read scripture, in his beautiful, rich-sounding voice! Yaayyy!!!
- Have to make up a menu plan for going away for the looong weekend… always a hard job. Then I’ll see how much there is to do in the way of cooking up stuff for the diet. I want to make mayonnaise so that he can have devilled eggs, but that’s not a necessity. But I should bake up the rest of the “lemon-pepper” crackers.
- There is the doctor’s appointment today, and getting things ready for the Club Closing on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see what the doctor thinks about this diet.