I said I’d do this soon, but why not now; as good a thing as any, to do on one’s last day of vacation.
I’ve been tagged by
for the 8 facts and habits meme.
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people.
- I’m very excitable. My son will be moving into residence in a few weeks, and am I worried or sad? No–I’m excited! I never did the University thing… I’m wanting to know all about everything that happens (but will he tell me? Ha!)
- I love kids. My area of ministry at our church is Pioneer Clubs Coordinator (but we call it “Club House”). It means a lot of work sometimes, but when you look at their faces–it’s SO worth it! I just read that mid-week children’s ministry is a big factor in kids who do NOT use drugs.
- Related to that point, my one big regret is that we only had ONE kid. But not so much for my own enjoyment; more for HIS sake. We did talk about adopting at one time, but we were just too… lazy.
- I LOVE the sound of the breeze rustling the poplar leaves, which we have had a lot of here at our campground in New York. It’s been a FABULOUS vacation!
- I drink lots of coffee. (Well, it uses up a point!)
- I’m refusing to give up on coming up with another plan to lose weight and get in shape.
- I love to worship, especially with the beautiful worship music available today. My favourites are: Jars of Clay and the Newsboys.
- My battery is getting low and it’s time to pack away the computer! At home, it’ll be a HUGE busyness of unpacking and baking, making sure of all the supplies needed to ‘keep us alive’ and my son on his special diet (that is definitely WORKING!); plus getting ready for ‘The Big Move’ to university life!
Okay, I tag everyone reading me on their friends page… (that should be about 8?)