Top Ten Miracles
- it can be so relaxing just to watch glowing clouds float by in a blue sky
- another hot summer day coming, in spite of being almost September
- a good night of rest, for one Freshman (we assume!)
- finally finding another author who writes well (Ken Follet), since The Mom’s slow reading means she hates wasting time on those who don’t write well.
- another batch of delicious-tasting yogurt to be made today (we’ll never get over how bacteria can grow into something so good!)
- yesterday a bright yellow bird (oriole?) stopped to say hello to The Mom on her walk (too bad she didn’t have her camera!)
- the amazing noise of crickets and/or grasshoppers that fills the air at night–here in the suburbs of the big city, NOT when we’re camping!
- 60 people wanting to be pastor of our church (now to sort through all those resumes!)
- that God still loves fat people like The Mom (just… kidding)
- there are still new recipes that we haven’t tried!
This entry was posted in Journal
. Bookmark the permalink