Seems like we’re always copying these things off of
Becca over at BeccA’s Buzz has started a new meme. Here’s what it’s all about:
The ‘Give Me Five’ Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here’s how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn’t have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
The topic of today’s list is – give me 5 hopes or goals you have for the new year.
1. To keep working out, eating less=lose weight! (goal for The Mom)
2. We hope… against hope against hope–that this Diet will result in healing for The Student, by the summer!
3. Hopefully, that Student will pass most of his 1st-year, come April.
4. We also hope that he will continue to realize more and more every day, how important his God-life is.
5. Perhaps that will lead to the fulfillment of a simple hope we’ve had–that he’ll start coming to church on Sundays!