Whew! One of those days… we’re barely making the post in for this day. We’re using someone else’s idea to make it easier, and we’ve decided that today is not a day for any kind of “deep” thinking…
“Becca over at BeccA’s Buzz has started a new meme. Here’s what it’s all about:
The ‘Give Me Five’ Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here’s how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn’t have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
The topic of today’s list is – give me 5 things you like and/or dislike about your job.”
My official job is House Guardian.
- I like that I can interrupt people’s typing, and curl up on their lap for some petting. Purring gets me whatever I want!
- I like that I get to sleep all day, and not worry about a thing… except squirrels when they come too close to the window.
- I like that I can spend as much time as I want looking out the window, and noticing various little interesting things.
- I like when there’s a pompom to fight and conquer, and trap under the cabinets.
- I don’t like when the routine doesn’t go exactly as it usually does–and I sure let people know about it!