Sundays we’re so busy with all our other "restful" things to do, and the sermon notes usually feel like being posted on Monday… maybe Sunday is a good day just to be thankful:
- for the wind drying up all the melting from yesterday,
- for the bright sun and blue sky, to show up the "wind-tossed clouds" (who needs poetry? :P),
- for the disappearance of the "widow-makers"–the Giant Icicles that were hanging just over the front doorway,
- for exciting life-changes, like The Student probably living at home next year,
- for The Mom losing 2 pounds last week,
- for puzzles to put together, with lots of detail in the pictures,
- for another great-looking Lenten Devotional booklet, almost ready,
- for so many other things!
Creator God, what a wondrous world You have made!
Walk to Rivendell: From the Watch Tower we see Black Riders on the road below!