Well, things are quite "in hand", almost ready for the Club Closing. There is happiness floating around here this morning for several reasons:
- it’s MAY DAY!! Yaaay!!!
- The Mom LOST TWO POUNDS, when she was sure she’d gained (from Easter)!!!
- She HAS to work on group pictures today, for Club (always nice when you HAVE to do something you love doing!!)
- One of her leaders sent a nice email to the group yesterday, confirming her in the decision to move up the Club Closing ("…the Church should lead, not follow…")
- There is bread making in The Machine.
- Sam has been exercising EVERY day!
- Rej HAS remembered to weigh himself.
- The clouds are supposed to clear away, and be nice and warm today.
- The Sweet Girl is coming to visit this weekend!!
Walk to Rivendell: We’re thankful for variation in the terrain–for valleys!