1. Your Middle Name: Lee Anne (2 of them)
2. Age: 52 or 53, can never remember… one time I told someone who was coming to my birthday dinner, the wrong age!
3. Single or Taken: Taken, and finally accepting it! (’bout time after 30 years!) :)
4. Favorite Movie: don’t watch too many, but Lord of the Rings was pretty good; and years ago, Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
5. Favorite Song or Album: Song: He Reigns, by the newsboys (it pictures various cultures/nations worshiping together, and the devil trembles, etc.)
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Jars of Clay, then the newsboys
7. Dirty or Clean: what, my body? my mind? my house? Clean I hope, for all three! Although I do believe it’s good to "get down and dirty"–into the nitty gritty of life, both to enjoy and to minister to others
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: neither
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? No
10. What’s your philosophy on life? Everything is a gift from God, to be enjoyed; including what He gives us to do/work at.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Half full
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Definitely
13. What is your favorite memory of us? Your kind compliments (my pride is bad!)
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Anything sweet–eating way too much of it!
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I have to sit at the back of the church, so I don’t drive people crazy with my "jiggling"/dancing to the music–I CANNOT keep still!
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ malarkey) – what are they? (But wouldn’t world peace benefit me greatly??) 1. to be able to eat whatever I want without gaining any weight! 2. to be fit and trim (that IS different than the first one!) 3. to be able to grow SOMETHING in my totally-shade garden, for a Fall harvest (it used to be non-shade)
17. Can we get together and make a cake? Not sure if this fits here, but I’d love to be able to follow your example,
18. Which country is your spiritual home? Not sure what that means… Heaven? (We’re not supposed to be too much at home here, right?)
19. What is your big weakness? photos on my computer–I have over 5,000 at last count (including old ones that my dad has scanned in, and many others I get from friends on Facebook)
20. Do you think I’m a good person? Yes, I do! (But what a question–who would say "no"?!)
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? English – always loved to write; also took a Poetry class in highschool and loved it.
22. Describe your accent. I’m always surprised when someone thinks I have a (Canadian) accent–usually someone whom I think THEY have an accent! :)
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? NO! I can’t change other people – hell, I cant even change myself! –Ha ha, so true!
24. What do you wear to sleep? long-john-type bottoms and a tee shirt.
25. Trousers or skirts? Jeans or a long skirt (me too)
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? Neither
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Go for a long bike ride in YOUR neighborhood (no hills).–sounds good! Or, if there are hills in Boston, I know a long walk would be great, since I’ve heard from you that’s a great neighbourhood to go for a walk!
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? Done!
tags, tags, tagsAdvent Breakpoint Brian FR camping carol case for christ choruses church club craig david diet EDWJ FAVES funny henri nouwen issues jesus way john listen green lyrics max meme mine moving people Perspectives photo blurb pictures Pillars of Wisdom poetry POINTS prayer restaurants rob Romans scripture sharon testimonial TimB values walk to rivendell WhatIdo worms bugs worship
What People Said