This morning’s readings don’t match too much this morning, except that two of them do refer to the fact that we should not “worry”.
And it’s actually a miracle that I don’t feel worried, with all the things that are suddenly piling up on my busy list:
- more gluten-free baking;
- prepare for relatives coming to visit this weekend;
- finish crocheting the newborn-baby thing for the one that’s due any day (What am I making? It’s a secret! ;) )
- pick up the trailer and learn/set up the new brakes, while making another business trip to Ottawa;
- continue the special diet program (galactan and fructose challenge complete, polyol and fructan challenge still to do… but things seem to be going well!)
- attend a weekend Bitcoin conference (another business thing)
- go to Passover supper at a friends’ (OK, so that’s not a “busy thing”, but it does go on the schedule!)
Am I going to get the Wood Floor Cleaning done before Easter this year? Am I going to bother with the usual Easter baking? We shall see… but I’m definitely not worried about it!
“God can do anything, you know – far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.” (Ephesians 3:20)
And here’s a wonderful thought from today’s Daily Hope: “God created you so he could love you.”