We’re thinking of only packing when it’s cooler. That would be three days this week, and not today. But who feels like relaxing when you’ve got THAT job hanging over your head! Besides, we now have something on every weekend, starting this Sunday–parties and meetings with people.
You may have noticed that I like making lists. Another fun thing to do is make contrast-comparisons. So here’s a list of contrasts. :P
- We’re going from Ontario’s capital, to Canada’s capital;
- from a brick driveway to a brick back yard,
- from a Linden tree to a Maple tree,
- from 3 bathrooms to 4 bathrooms,
- from 3 bedrooms to 4 (well, “3+”),
- from 2 living rooms to 3 (“Family” room, “Living” room, and “Rec” room),
- from a wood fireplace to a gas fireplace,
- from a garden to a hot tub,
- from a church with 4 pastors, to (probably) a church with 10 pastors,
- from a city of 2,616,000 to a city of 900,000!!
Er…. make that 900,003… ;)
“Let’s see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out, not avoiding worshiping together as some do but spurring each other on, especially as we see the big Day approaching.” (Hebrews 10:24-25)