This hot day in September (going up to THIRTY today!!) could be a good time to think about all the things you’re looking forward to in the Fall:
- seeing what colour the fall leaves will be on each of my trees, at this new home;
- watching favourite TV shows again, after supper;
- soaking up all those negative ions (those are the ones that make you feel gooood) on cool, brisk walks;
- unpacking the fall decorations box;
- thinking about Thanksgiving-type food!
Meanwhile, it’s been quite lovely in the very early mornings, to go out for my “run”–1 minute intervals with 4 minutes of walking, and next week moving up to a 2-minute run and 3 minutes of walking. It’s also felt good to get back to some crocheting, my current project being a purse for the winter, that will be easy to wash and cheap to replace.
September things (not necessarily Fall):
- eat corn-on-the-cob–CHECK;
- make Peach Squares–TODAY!!! …..hopefully!