Yesterday was just one of those days.
- First of all, I just couldn’t decide which parking spot to take at Walmart… back in here? No, gotta have the back hatch on the outside in rain like this… can’t fit here… this one’s just too far away… Must have wasted at least 20 minutes!
- Then I felt like something sweet & comforting to help me get groceries, so ordered coffee and hot apple pie at Mc’D’s. They didn’t have any hot apple pie. So I canceled my order.
- Then I had trouble finding the right things, in the pharmacy section.
- By then it was over-busy in the grocery section.
- After groceries, I felt I deserved something sweet and comforting, so I went through the drive-thru at Tim’s and ordered coffee and pumpkin spice muffin. When I drove up to the window, they told me they were out of pumpkin spice muffins. “Would you like blueberry? Or fruit & fibre is pretty good…?” I canceled my order.
- Had trouble finding the right things even at Shopper’s Drug Mart.
- Even the Independant was a little busy by now. And I was hungry!
After lunch I finally realized that being very tired was part of my problem, even though I hadn’t realized that I’d had any kind of troubled sleep during the night. Last night I took a sleeping pill, and this morning I’m still tired!
This is all because I laughed at Sam yesterday. So now you can laugh at me!
I think it also has to do with this running I’m doing. I’m now up to the point of walk for only 1 minute, and run for 4 minutes, EIGHT TIMES!! Man, it’s been hard lately, this time around–but I just have to do it.
I’m looking forward to making apple sauce today though!